CHICKEN & STRAWBERRY SALAD with STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon avocado oil
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/4 cup WONDRA flour
6 ounces creamy YOPLAIT strawberry yogurt
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
4 cups torn spinach and butter lettuce leaves
2 cups sliced strawberries
1/2 cut carrot sticks
1 cup thinly sliced red onions
1/2 cup chopped candied walnuts
- Whisk together the yogurt, honey, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill under ready to eat.
- Toss together the spinach, lettuce, red onions, walnuts and carrots.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Generously season chicken pieces with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Lightly dredge chicken pieces in Wondra flour.
- Heat avocado oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and sear 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken to cutting board and either slice thin or shred with 2 forks. Allow chicken to cool 5-10 minutes.
- Add chicken to lettuce bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss well.
- Add strawberries and GENTLY toss again.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a reply