BAKED APRICOT GINGER SALMON serves 4
4 – 6 ounce salmon fillets
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Generously season fillets with FRESH ground salt and pepper.
- Add fillets to skillet skin side up searing for 3-4 minutes depending on thickness.
- Flip fillets over and cook 3-4 minutes more to get a crisp skin.
- Pour sauce over fillets and place uncovered in the oven for 4-6 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, foil tent and let stand 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice pilaf and a fresh veggie.
APRICOT PINEAPPLE GINGER SAUCE
1/4 cup avocado oil
2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
2 tablespoons apricot pineapple preserves
1 tablespoon QUALITY honey
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon FRESH minced
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- Blend preserves, vinegar, honey, ginger, salt and pepper in a mini food processor.
- Add pineapple.
- Add oil and blend JUST until emulsified. It will refrigerate in an air tight container for a week, but it never lasts that long around here.
Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday, 582. Hope you are having a great week and come back to see us real soon!
Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party. Hope you have a great week!
Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party. Hope you have a great week!
This is a beautiful Salmon dish that we will really enjoy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday,448 and hope you will come back soon!
Sounds deliciously easy! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party – hope to see you there tomorrow too!
Salmon is a favorite at my house so I can always use a new recipe. Thanks.
I hope you enjoy it! We love salmon here too.
[…] BAKED APRICOT PINEAPPLE GINGER SALMON […]