INSTA POT TUSCAN CHICKEN LASAGNA (use leftovers from TUSCAN CHICKEN RECIPE) adapted from AMY & JACKY
8 oven-ready lasagna noodles
2 1/2 – 3 cups Tuscan chicken, shredded
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
4 green onions, sliced thin
8 ounces thinly sliced mushrooms
¼ cup FRESHLY & FINELY grated Parmesan cheese
RICOTTA CHEESE MIXTURE
¾ cup Ricotta cheese
1 large egg
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Shred leftover Tuscan Chicken with two forks.
- Mix the shredded chicken back into the leftover Tuscan Sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, beat one large egg, then add in Ricotta cheese.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spray 7-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Break the uncooked oven-ready lasagna noodles into smaller pieces, then layer them at bottom of the pan in a single layer.
- Layer ⅓ portion of the Tuscan Chicken on the lasagna noodles.
- Layer ⅓ of the Ricotta cheese mixture onto the chicken layer.
- Layer ⅓ of the sliced onions and mushrooms on top of the ricotta cheese layer and top with ⅓ of the shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Repeat this layering cycle twice.
- Add ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese on the very top.
- Wrap the springform pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 cup cold water, then place a trivet in Instant Pot.
- Create a foil sling and place the springform pan in Instant Pot.
- Close lid, then pressure cook at High Pressure for 26 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. After 10 minutes natural release, turn Venting Knob to Venting position to release the remaining pressure.
If you want to brown the Parmesan cheese on top:
- To brown the Parmesan cheese on top, preheat the oven to 425° while the Instant Pot is natural releasing.
- Place the cooked Tuscan Chicken Lasagna in a 425° oven for 6-7 minutesuntil the cheese is browned on top.
- For an easier release, use a paring knife to gently release the Lasagna from the springform pan. If you are using a pan with a removable bottom, you can place a mason jar at the bottom of the pan, then slide down the pan to take out the Lasagna.
- Slice and serve immediately!
This is a great recipe for the Instant Pot, we will love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday,475 your post looks great. Happy St. Patrick’s Day and come back to see us soon!
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 3-2 to 3-6 on my blog. On Tuesday was Oprah Winfrey’s Deviled Eggs. Wednesday was my grandma’s favorite Egg Salad. Thursday was an Easter Egg Bread Ring. And winding up Egg Week was Part of my Tip Friday series How To Peel Hard Boiled Eggs Hands Free. Enjoy!