COOKIES & CREAM ICE CREAM – CHOCOLATE FUDGE & LEMON TOO
Has it been hot where you are? It certainly hasn’t been here but, I can’t think of a better way to celebrate ANYTHING than to make some homemade ice cream!
The best part about this recipe is that it’s a no churn, soft serve recipe with delectable appealing flavors. I use my Klee to make it, but it’s not even necessary. It can be made in simple kitchen ware. It’s so good, it disappears pretty quickly around here, so I usually make a double batch. It is also great to change up in flavor by using golden or lemon flavored Oreos! Honestly you could use ANY cookie for your favorite flavors!
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon PURE vanilla extract
HALF of a 3 ounce package of cheesecake flavor pudding mix
1/2 normal package of Oreos – crushed.
Instructions using Metal loaf pan:
- In a bowl, pour 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks begin to form.
- In a separate bowl, pour in 1 can sweetened condensed milk. Add the vanilla and the vanilla pudding. Mix well.
- Add in half of the crushed Oreo cookies and mix. Pour this mix into the whipped cream, and fold it in gently.
- In a metal loaf pan, pour about half of the mixture.
- Add a layer of crushed Oreos, and then top with the remaining ice cream mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crushed Oreos.
- Cover with press and seal or plastic wrap and freeze for 24 hours.