- My biggest blessing is that I’m cancer free for almost 9 years now. I’ve been thrown a multitude of other health issues to struggle through, but I wake up EVERY single day blessed to try and get past any new issues.
- I’m thankful that despite all the health issues and other road blocks that have been thrown our way I’m able to maintain my positive attitude and outlook.
- I’m thankful for my husband who has stood by my side through EVERYTHING. My health has put us to the test of our wedding vows and through it all he has truly been my knight in shining armor.
- I’m thankful that my family is safe from all the fires that have been raging in California where 95% of them live.
- I’m thankful that the weather looks like it will be beautiful for the drive to the wedding next weekend. 😀
Leave a reply