The beauty of this recipe is that there is NO baking involved! This is a new favorite recipe that we will be making again and again! You can cut them any size so they make the perfect addition to any goodie plate.
CHOCOLATE PRETZEL PB SQUARES
2 cups pretzels, crushed into crumbs
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
1 ¼ cups peanut butter
¾ cup butter, melted
1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
½ cup Heath bit pieces
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray!
- In a large bowl mix together the pretzel crumbs and powdered sugar until well blended.
- Mix in melted butter and 1 cup of the peanut butter.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with Heath Bit pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt combine the remaining peanut butter with the milk chocolate chips. Heat at 30 second intervals, stirring after each until melted and smooth.
- Spread over the layer in the baking dish.
- Garnish with Heath bit pieces and broken pretzel bits.
- Chill at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.