CARROTS & APPLES
2 pounds carrots, baby or 2 large carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
1/4 cup QUALITY honey
1 tablespoon Whiskey
1 tablespoon molasses
2 tablespoons butter, cut into chunks
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Sprinkle of paprika
- Spray crock pot insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer carrots on bottom of crock pot.
- Add apple slices over carrots.
- Sprinkle with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Whisk together the honey, whiskey and molasses.
- Drizzle honey mixture over top.
- Randomly place butter chunks.
- Cover and cook on low 3-3 1/2 hours or until carrots are fork tender.