1/3 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons mirin
1 tablespoon FRESH grated ginger
1 teaspoon cornstarch
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders
- Whisk together the liquid aminos, sugar, mirin, ginger and cornstarch together in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a SLOW boil over medium heat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Marinate chicken pieces for 1 hour.
- Grill chicken 2-3 minutes per side on a medium hot grill.
- Brush chicken with remaining sauce as grilling.
JALAPENO PINEAPPLE SALSA
1 pineapple, diced
4 cups watermelon cubes
2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
1 cup cherries, diced
1 small red onion, diced
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Toss all together.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
RED PEPPER JELLY GREEN BEANS
1 1/2 pounds FRESH green beans, trimmed
1 LARGE shallot or SMALL red onion, diced
4 cloves or chicken in garlic, minced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/4 cup FRESH orange juice
1/2 cup red pepper jelly
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons butter
- Heat butter until melted over medium heat.
- Add shallots or red onions and saute 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic and stir 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add green beans and orange juice, stirring to coat.
- Add jelly to top of beans, cover and cook over medium heat 10-15 minutes until beans are tender.
- Stir in cilantro to blend flavor and serve immediately.
[…] TERIYAKI CHICKEN with PINEAPPLE SALSA and RED PEPPER JELLY GREEN BEANS […]