These are the perfect game or race day tailgating “GUY” food. No bones, no mess, but ALL the flavor of the PERFECT wings.
BUFFALO MEATBALL SLIDERS
1 1/2 pounds frozen meatballs, thawed (chicken if you can find them, but turkey works too)
1/4 cup PACKED brown sugar
1/4 cup FRANK’S original hot sauce (or MORE, to taste)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup pineapple pepper jelly (as mild or strong as you like) 😀
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
12 King’s Hawaiian rolls
torn lettuce leaves
Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- In a 3-4 quart slow cooker whisk together the brown sugar, hot sauce, hone, preserves, corn starch and liquid aminos until well blended.
- Stir in meatballs, coating well.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours.
- Slather ranch dressing on both sides of bun.
- Add desired lettuce leaves.
- Add 2 meatballs.
- Top with crumbled bleu cheese.
- Replace top and enjoy!!!