- The Sweetness of life is only noticed if we taste it.
- Creativity is one of the ways I can put my spirituality into practice.
- A homemade soup makes winter seem cozy. How long has it been since you made or ate soup? Homemade soups remind us of important times.
- When I admit my mistakes and make amends for them, I am reclaiming my life.
- Historically, weekends werer designed to have 2 days of rest and relaxation. Interesting concept!
- For so many of us, we have struggled for so long that we have become addicted to the struggle. Every once in awhile it is important to stop and see if we are struggling for struggle’s sake. We do have options.
- My grief and pain are mine. I have earned them. They are a part of me. Only in feeling them do I open myself to the lessons they can teach.
- To live in balance is to own every aspect of our existence, not ignoring anything-the good and the bad-accepting it all, and growing with it.
- When we are clear about what is important to us, our concept of what is necessary changes.
- When we look at how our fear of making mistakes has deprived us of many of the most important learnings in our lives, we give thanks that we no longer have to be so fearful of doing something wrong.
- If something is true for us, we must trust that truth. Others may not see or know that truth. That’s okay…they may just not be there yet. What is true for another has nothing to do with what is true for us.
- It is only when we live our life in the open, accept responsibility for the decisions that we have made, and own our behavior that we begin to know health.
- Happiness is a gift. It comes like a sudden soft breeze on a stagnant day. Let it sit with us for a while. Do not try to hold on to it or it will vanish like a vapor.
They’re all great. I love little inspirational thoughts like these 🙂
Great list! Thanks for sharing it.
“For so many of us, we have struggled for so long that we have become addicted to the struggle. Every once in awhile it is important to stop and see if we are struggling for struggle’s sake. We do have options.”
6 and 7 are mine for sure
Good thoughts and a neat idea for a post!
Well said– Everyone! But I especially like “happiness is a gift.”
Thanks for sharing.
Comments are closed.