BLACK & BLUE COBBLER BOWLS
1 cup blackberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup whole milk
1 cup self-rising flour*
1/2 cup butter + 2 tablespoons, both melted separately
3/4 cup fine sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Mix together the fine sugar and flour.
- Whisk in the milk.
- Whisk in 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Pour into well greased bowls.
- Distribute berries evenly on top of batter.
- Mix 2 tablespoons melted butter with brown sugar until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on tops.
- Bake 45-60 minutes until golden and toothpick comes out clean.
Hello Tamy! Thank you so much for linking up to my blog (bakingandcreatingwithavril) – your BB recipe looks delish….I look forward to making it and following your blog. 🙂
Oh yum! I bet this is super delicious!
Just popping in here to catch up on your latest and greatest 🙂
Comments are closed.