FISHY CHICKEN STIR FRY
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch strips
1/4 cup Wondra flour
Fresh ground salt and pepper, to taste
2 large carrots, cleaned and sliced diagonally
2 large green onions, sliced thin
2 cups snap peas, cleaned and halved
1 cup baby spinach leaves
1 tablespoon Bragg’s Amino Acids
1 tablespoon Fish sauce
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Prepared rice, if desired
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Toss chicken strips in flour, slat and pepper.
- Brown chicken pieces on both sides until golden, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add carrots and cook stirring 4-5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add onions and snap peas.
- Add Bragg’s liquid aminos, fish sauce and white wine vinegar and cook several minutes until everything is well coated and thickens.
NOTE: We love this meal, but there is a key to making it without family members turning up their noses before it’s even served. The key is to pre-mix the liquid aminos, fish sauce and white wine vinegar so the fish sauce fragrance isn’t as potent as it is added to the warm pan.
Leave a reply