8 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons Foothill Salad Seasoning
1 slice bacon per pepper
Raspberry Chipotle Sauce (see below)
- Mix cream cheese and Foothill Salad Seasoning until well blended.
- Clean and remove seeds from peppers.
- Fill peppers.
- Wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon.
- Bake or grill over low heat until bacon is crisp.
- Serve with raspberry chipotle sauce.
RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE
1 cup Raspberry Jam
2 tablespoons diced chipotle peppers
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider or rice wine vinegar
- Whisk all ingredients until well blended.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Warm before serving.
[…] COWGIRL KISSES WITH RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE […]
Your Cowgirl Kisses with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce will be a very special appetizer! Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week and come back soon!