CHILI GLAZED MEATLOAF
3/4 pound ground beef
3/4 pound ground pork
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2/3 cup chili sauce, divided
1 large shallot, finely diced
1/4 teaspoon FRESH ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the beef, pork, breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup chili sauce, shallots and pepper gently blending together.
- Form meat mixture into loaf pan.
- Top with remaining chili sauce during the last 15 minutes of baking time.
- Bake 1 hour until juices run clear and meat is cooked through.
- Let stand under foil for 10 minutes before slicing.
Leave a reply