BUFFALO CHICKEN CASSEROLE
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 bunch green onions, sliced
1 stalk celery, sliced
1/4 cup Bleu cheese dressing
1/4 cup Frank’s original hot sauce
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- Melt the butter in heavy saucepan.
- Blend in flour and salt. Cook until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir or whisk in liquid.
- Return to heat and cook, constantly stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Spray slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together the soup mixture, dressing, hot sauce and half of the cheese.
- Fold in onions and celery.
- Spread into slow cooker.
- Top with chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Shred chicken and fold into sauce.
- Fold in prepared pasta and remaining cheese.
Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too!
Now this sounds like a crowd pleaser if there ever was one!! Thanks for sharing at Fiesta Friday!!
This will be a very special slow cooker recipe! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
I love buffalo chicken. Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party! Hope to see you at the new party tomorrow too!
This sounds tasty and looks like it would make a lot!… I pinned the recipe and have a great week!
[…] BUFFALO CHICKEN CASSEROLE […]