HONEY LIME COLESLAW
1/4 cup FRESH lime juice (3-4 limes)
1 tablespoon lime zest
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
1 clove garlic, minced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons Avocado oil
1 small head red cabbage, shredded
1 cup shredded carrots
1 small bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup FRESH chopped cilantro or parsley
- Whisk together the lime juice, lime zest, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Gradually whisk in oil until well blended.
- In a large bowl toss together the cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro or parsley.
- Pour honey mixture over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for AT LEAST 2 hours.