GRILLED PORK CHOPS & PLUMS
4 thick bone-in pork chops
2 tablespoons avocado oil
4-6 LARGE plums, halved and pitted
Juice from 1 LARGE lemon
2 tablespoons PACKED brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground coriander
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Whisk together the avocado oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Rub plums with half of the brown sugar.
- Whisk together the remaining brown sugar with the coriander, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush the pork chops with oil mixture and then sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Sear chops on an oiled grill over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side until you reach 140° and a good sear on each side.
- Transfer chops to platter and tent with foil while you grill the plums.
- Add plums to grill 2-3 minutes per side until caramelized and skins are peeling away.
- Peel away skins and toss plums in remaining lemon juice mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a reply