ARTICHOKE PARMESAN SQUARES
1/2 package MRS. GRASS vegetable soup mix (save the other half for next time)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 package Pillsbury Crescent GRAND size
5 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained WELL
12-14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped small
8 ounce can water chestnuts, chopped
3 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix. Set Aside.
- Lightly spray 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out and arrange crescent rolls in baking dish, sealing perforations and pushing rolls slightly up the sides.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Add spinach. artichokes, water chestnuts, garlic and Jack cheese to the soup mixture, blending well.
- Spread on top of the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake another 10-12 minutes until heated through and turning golden.
- Cut into 2 inch squares and serve.
[…] ARTICHOKE PARMESAN SQUARES […]