PAN SEARED CHICKEN with SHERRY PAN SAUCE
4 flattened chicken breast steaks
1/4 cup flour
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 + 1 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon FRESH chopped parsley
1/4 cup cream sherry
1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
- Heat avocado oil and butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Generously season chicken with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Dredge through flour, shaking off excess.
- Sear chicken 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Add cream sherry, vinegar and parsley to pan.
- Cook stirring constantly and scraping bits from bottom until thoroughly combined and slightly thickened.
- Turn off heat and stir in remaining butter and honey.
- Serve immediately.