The perfect chewy and cheesy snack, appetizer or soup crouton dippers!
2 cups (8 ounce bag) shredded Parmesan cheese
2 cups (8 ounce bag) shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 LARGE egg
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the egg, garlic powder and onion powder until mixed well.
- Fold in shredded cheeses until well blended.
- Spread in an even layer on parchment paper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Edges will start to crisp and
- Cool slightly and cut into pieces.
- I used a Mozzarella and provolone mix instead of plain Mozzarella and a Parmesan Roman Asiago mix instead of plain Parmesan and it adds just a little extra flavor.
- Add some minced red onion and minced pepperoni chunks to call it CHEESY PIZZA SNACKS!