BROCCOLI RAMEN SLAW
12 ounce package broccoli slaw mix
1 LARGE bunch green onions, THINLY sliced
1 package soy ramen noodles (from the Asian soup area)
1/2 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
1/8 + 2 tablespoons cup avocado oil
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- Toss together the slaw mix, green onions and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Break ramen noodles into small pieces. Add to bowl with boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain WELL.
- Add to the slaw mix bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar and ramen seasoning pack in a small bowl.
- Pour over slaw mixture and toss.
- Chill 2-3 hours before serving.