✨Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials?
- A NICE HOT SHOWER to relax and clean out the pores.
- A super moisturizer to keep away dry skin!
✨Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials?
- I wait ALL year for it to be cold enough to bring out the boots & UGGS!
- Scarves and gloves. I have color combos to match anything.
✨ Favorite Winter Accessory?
- HATS, GLOVES & SCARVES of course!!!!
✨ Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
- Red for Christmas, but normally a pinky mauve. I just have too much red in my complexion.
✨ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
- Homemade hot cocoa and MUST have marshmallows and or whipped cream!
- Apple Cider if it is made into a AVAL POTA TODDY!
✨ Favorite Winter Candle?
- Apple and Cinnamon
✨ Does it snow where you live?
- Yes, but after the SNOWMAGEDDON of 2019 with a week long power outage that left us freezing or the SNOW/ICE storm of 2013 that left the cul-de-sac as an ice skating rink, we hope for more moderate levels of snow this year.
✨Have you ever made a snowman?
- Absolutely! And a snow woman and snow kids!
✨What is Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
- IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE tops the list! Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street and they never get old either.
✨What’s your favorite holiday drink?
- Hot Tea
- Hot Cocoa
- Hot toddies – never been an eggnog fan
✨Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
- I like the chalk style peppermint, but I’m not real keen on actual candy canes and I like soft gingerbread men and sugar cookies.
✨What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
- That’s a tough call – depends on my mood… White Christmas, Silent Night and I’ll Be Home for Christmas, but I LOVE The little Drummer Boy version by David Bowie and Bing Crosby.
✨What is most important to you about the Christmas holidays?
- That it is genuine and homemade for the most part. It is not a commercial holiday for me. I believe in trying to remember the real reason for the season and keep the Christmas spirit in my heart and life ALL year long.