PEPPERONI & TOMATO BASIL SQUARES
1 batch pizza dough or 10 ounce Pillsbury pizza crust
8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated to 2 cups
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup pepperoni pieces
2 tablespoons FRESH basil leaf pieces + a tablespoon or so for garnish
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 ROMA tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Roll crust to 12×15 inches on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and pepperoni pieces.
- Arrange tomato slices evenly over top.
- Combine mayonnaise, basil pieces, Parmesan cheese, garlic and remaining mozzarella cheese until well blended.
- Top with cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Cut and serve warm.
[…] PEPPERONI & TOMATO BASIL SQUARES […]