Whether you use a grill or the oven these are a HUGE hit with the guys and a perfect appetizer for ANY sporting event! They are quick, easy and can easily be prepared in advance! If you want something with a little less punch try my COWGIRL KISSES with their raspberry chipotle sauce.
8 ounces chive and green onion cream cheese
2 tablespoons Frank’s Hot Sauce
4 slices bacon, diced and browned crisp
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese and hot sauce until well blended.
- Fold in half of the cheese.
- Clean and remove seeds from peppers.
- Fill peppers with cream cheese mixtures.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bacon pieces.
- Bake or grill over low heat 15-20 minutes.
or try my COWGIRL KISSES
Leave a reply