What are your favorite Christmas songs? Do you have a regular playlist?
I’m all over the place with Christmas music – it really depends on the day, the occasion, my mood, what food we’re eating – there are just sooooooooo many factors!
BUT, I do like to wait until at least the day after Thanksgiving!
I LOVE so many of the old standards, but I also love country Christmas and Mannheim Steamroller. I LOVE Christmas carolers, not that you see many these days. I was even part of the hand bell choir at church for Christmas programs many years ago.
As for some of MY favorite songs I have a few that top the list:
- It’s Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas
- Silent Night
- White Christmas
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Last Christmas
- Born on Christmas Day
- Winter Wonderland
- Frosty the Snowman
- Little Drummer Boy the version with Bing Crosby and David Bowie
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Deck the Halls
- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Hard Candy Christmas
- Come All Ye Faithful
- It Came upon a Midnight Clear
- We three Kings of Orient
- Joy to the World
- Rudolph the Reindeer
- Do You Hear What I Hear
- The Most Wonderful Time of Year
- It’s Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer